Wednesday, April 27, 2005

More words

Sorry I've neglected my poor little blog again for a while. I nearly doubled my screenplay writing output for the semester over the past few days -- I've written somewhere around fifty pages since Friday, which is pretty awsome.
I may try and match that again this week, which means the blog and other side projects (such as the 'Stache site, which is currently pregnant with new ideas and pages, only waiting to give birth) might fall by the wayside. But if I do go into Ultimate "I'm a Real Writer" Cruch Time this week, I may find myself with a lot more time to spend on other projects in May.

Here's my current dilema: The Chapman Film Awards (or whatever) are coming up, and I can't decide whether to spruce up my Rock and Roll Vampire Road Movie from last semester and submit a second draft of it, or to just go ahead and finish up the first draft of my Dream Detective script and turn that in along with the first draft of the Vampire movie.
So the question becomes: Two first drafts, or one second draft?
Which is really just the age old quandary: quantity or quality?

2 Comments:

Blogger -Aaron- said...

all i know is, i really want to see any movie which is called, 'Rock and Roll Vampire Road Movie' or anything along those lines...

Thu Apr 28, 07:24:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Grant said...

QUALITY! no...QUANITY! no wait...QUALITY! hmm...now i'm not sure.

i'd say quality usually throws in a few extra left hooks and knocks quanity down for the count. but then again, I'm not sure why I'm suddenly using boxing metaphors.

WHAHAPPENED!

Thu Apr 28, 10:38:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home