Friday, April 15, 2005

Resume, the position

So I whipped up a resume today for Chapman's career fair. It doesn't show a very focused career path or set me up as a model employee for any particular sort of job, but ít does highlight a lot of things I'm proud of. I'm proud of what it shows and where my life has gone. I can't wait to do more!

Ed is playing Mega Man 4 or 5 right now. I wonder what Mega Man's resume would look like. Hmmmm . . .

MEGA MAN
Goal: Highly motivated blue robot seeks employment as venerable video game mascot.

Experience:
Defeating Robot Masters: 1989 to Present
Battled my way through various fortresses inhabited by evil robot minions to eventually confront and destroy various Robot Masters and steal their powers.

Skills:
Jumping, shooting, stealing powers from Robot Masters, charging up Mega Buster.

Hobbies:
Climbing ladders, pretending to be a Real Boy, playing soccer.

References:
Dr. Light, my benevolent creator, Rush my red robot dog, Dr. Wiley, my wiley arch nemesis.

Yeah, probably something like that. But a million times cooler. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

freaking awesome. i'd hire him in a second.

Sat Apr 16, 11:15:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home