Wednesday, April 06, 2005

clocks, bedtimes and whatever

I had two major projects due today that I was more-or-less unable to work on over the weekend due to being the in the desert, so I stayed up until about four in the morning last night finishing them up. It's been a while since I worked that late in the night, as these days I tend to just turn in and go to sleep once the hour hand starts getting into the signal digits again, because once a new day is born I start to think "oh man, I shouldn't be up this late, I'm not going to be able to think or do anything," but I was surprisingly cognizant, and managed to finish everything I wanted to.
Gettiing up for my class in the morning was another story, since my head only flet halfway put together and my eyes would not stay open. I debated back and forth in a half-dream state, finally deciding to skip my first class and go to my second class an hour later, even though I halfway hated myself for it.
Then, when I got up for my second class I realized I had miscalculated my classtime or misread my clock, or something -- my first class still hadn't started yet. Somehow there was still enough grace for me to not be a slacker today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home