Sunday, March 13, 2005

Amigos!

Friends from Granada are visiting tonight! Fiestamos mucho! Hooray!

Also! My mom thinks you should all check out www.culturepulp.com! She is usually right about stuff!

Also! I am wearing a cowboy hat right now!

Also! Stache Revolution update coming soon!

Also! I made cookies last night with Erin! They are like my personal cookies, I am so proud of them. I would eat one every minute of every day if I could, but that would mean they would not exist past the first hour of their existence, and what a sad cookie-creator I would be. So we've been spreading out their consumpution. But they are moist and chewy and totally the best cookies ever. Too bad I can't mass e-mail them to everyone in a chain letter or something. Maybe I can find some cute pictures of puppies or kitties to do the trick instead. Hmmm. Must plot. Must plan. Must dormir! Aye de mi!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't say everyone should check out the website, just YOU! Although it is pretty interesting . . . .

Mon Mar 14, 12:21:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home