Friday, April 08, 2005

timewarped

So daylights savings time is really screwing me up. This has never really happened before -- I've traveled between all sorts of timezones in the United States and Europe and been relatively unaffected by the time difference. However, these last few days I've been caught off guard -- morning comes too early, and so does night. They say you can adapt more easily if you stay fed, and since all I've eatten today has been a sandwich, some maccaroni and a handful of Cheez-Its at about 4:30 (oh, and five M&Ms right this second), I guess that could be a part of it. La la la. This probably doesn't have too much to do with my girlfriend being out of town, but then again, it might. Please don't yell at me, anyone!

Here is the most recent flyer I've done for Breakfast Epiphanies. Aron from the Parachutes says that all my flyers so far have a visual theme of one person versus the universe. I said that's what music is all about. He said that's why he likes them.



Or whatever. I wanted to color this one, but I flattened the photoshop image before I had a chance to, so now it's too late. I'll probably try something different next time. But . . . what?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this one, and the bunny one, and probably others I can't think of. You guys are missing out- I thought this guitarist (on the musical note) was great, and on the original version, Aaron drew me in, hanging from the note upside-down, in love w/ the guy. It is great! Maybe Aaron can do fliers as more of a side-job. Any offers? (hehe- I'm talking for as if for him- it's really his decision.)

Sat Apr 09, 06:55:00 AM PDT  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

the flyer looks great to me too! hey aro, thanks for keeping ME updated! the other side of the world gets lame sometimes...and it's real great to have a taste of home. so thank YOU, my friend.

Sat Apr 09, 09:23:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Aaron said...

Awww, you other erin/aarons are great! Much awesomeness shall be spread through our Aerion Force!Soon all shall bear our name(s)!I'll totally do other flyers if anyone wants them, and will do my best to keep all sides of the world updated.

Sat Apr 09, 10:46:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron, I've added a link to your page. The one thing I'm a little jealous of blogspot is that you can divide your links under different headings.

Sun Apr 10, 06:31:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I want to change my name to Erin, so I dont feel left out! Great job on the poster Aaron!

Mon Apr 11, 02:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

yes! another convert...muhuwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Mon Apr 25, 04:53:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home