Wednesday, April 20, 2005

sk8!

Today I went on a decent longboarding for the first time in more months than I can count. I'm pleased to report that I can still stay on the board. I had forgotten what it feels like to bend limp and floppy while cruising straight down the sidewalk, how effortlessly sentences compose themselves in my head between kickoffs and the secret thrill of knowing when the ground is tilted just slightly downhill.

I may buy my own board again soon to get back in the habit, which could be bad news for those of you who dislike skating poetry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is longboarding?

Wed Apr 20, 05:06:00 AM PDT  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

wow, i was going to post something else, but that last comment rubs me a little bit the wrong way! Amber! i am so sorry that you have not been priviledged enough to even have the knowledge of the art of longboarding! Hopefully Aro will explain it in his next blog. Anyway, my initial thought was, who's board did you steal?!

Wed Apr 20, 05:34:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Grant said...

mine!

and aro...all those nay sayers of skating poetry should be ignored

is "nay sayers" two words?

Thu Apr 21, 09:44:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Aaron said...

Nay.

Thu Apr 21, 10:23:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home