Sunday, April 17, 2005

Log-a-rhythm

oh my gosh, I have far, far too much math homework to do. The good news is that I now understand what a logarithm really is. It's basically like this number that's a power that you might raise one number to in order to get anouther number. For example, two! or even six!
so how many of you knew that? I mean really, REALLY knew that? How many of you can explain it as well as I can?

that's what I thought.
...
The good news is that I will probably go on a tree climbing expedition tomorrow.
The other good news is that there is just a lot of other good news to go around.

xxoo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron, it's Chuck. Please change your link to my page to the address http://heretic.tblog.com. Thanks!

Mon Apr 18, 06:48:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home