Friday, February 25, 2005

Math party + pictures!

I have three tests next week, so I am looking for ways to make studying fun. Tonight we got In N Out and had a math party, which basically means we ate In N Out, did math for two hours, and then broke open a real honest-to-goodness coconut and ate a bunch of it. Then I played some Mario Kart. Now people are downstairs watching The Princess Bride and I will try and do math until they get to the part where he's on a torture machine or something like that, because I've never seen the movie past that point.

To make up for this possibly non-interesting post, I am also including more (also possibly non-interesting) photos from San Diego. These are the people I traveled with that day.


Ed. We drove his car, we saw his turf.


AC. He's now in Austria, but before he left, he, Ed and I were all sharing a room. Now that he's moved out, I get to sleep on the bed, hooray! But he's cool, and the kind of guy I would totally sleep on the floor for.


Kirsten. AC's girlfriend, also now in Austria. Also cool. If you look closely, you can see making a cameo appearance in AC's picture!


Emily. I met her recently, the day after she had a horrible skateboarding accident and she looked like someone punched her in the face with the pavement. But she had mostly healed by for our trip. I think the whole thing was her idea, actually.


Me, and don't I look contemplative! The ocean can do that to me, as can looking away from the camera as I take my own picture. I don't usually say this sort of thing, but it was decided on this trip that I own ALL the money.

The trip was rad. My friend are radder. I don't want to do math any more, and will probably go downstairs and watch the cool Princess B. swordfight for a while.

6 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

sad...i don't get any pictures. only the cool people who went to SD get pictures. sigh...

Sat Feb 26, 02:47:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY math!

Mon Feb 28, 02:45:00 PM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

We were close to La Jolla, although I'm so bad with names of people and places, I honestly couldn't say exactly where. The spelling of La Jolla throws me off every time, though, since I think it's a Spanish misspelling.

It should be La Joya, which is the Spanish word for "jewel," but maybe the early settlers weren't too up on their escribir-ing. Or maybe it's in portugese or something. That's a better bet.

Mon Feb 28, 03:55:00 PM PST  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

what i'm wondering is why erin loves math so much...

Fri Mar 04, 04:34:00 AM PST  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

what i'm wondering is why erin loves math so much...

Fri Mar 04, 04:34:00 AM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

buddy, I see her every day, and I'm still wondering the same thing!


she is pretty good at it, though.

Fri Mar 04, 02:15:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home