Tuesday, September 04, 2007

This is Apokalipsis

I will henceforth be blogging at:
www.ThisIsApokalipsis.com

Please update your links and whatnot. The new site isn't fully functional yet, but it is more functional than this page ever was, and has all of my blarchives (that is, blog archives) going back to the day I started my first web log in 2001, so there's a lot to read if you have time to kill and feel like being totally bored and annoyed.

This site served me well, but I've been trying to start a new one for like a year and a half now, so I am glad to be moving on. Please join me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beloved up to you'll [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu]longchamp pliage[/url] receive performed proper here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. sac longchamp pliage [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.eu]prix sac longchamp pliage[/url] , nevertheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. in poor health no doubt come further before once more as exactly the same just about very ceaselessly within case you defend this hike.

Thu Jan 24, 06:44:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home