Saturday, August 18, 2007

My room is a lot bigger and my rent is a little less

I just moved into a new house. I'm kind of exhausted from packing and unpacking, so I'm not going to write much tonight, but I want to brag that I now live in a place that has:
A washer and dryer!
A dishwasher!
Friendly roommates!
A garage that isn't crammed full of old junk!

I will really miss my beautiful backyard and BBQ at the old place, but I'm really happy to be here as well. My housing search was looking really dire, and then this came along at the last minute and so far seems like a perfect fit, which is a huge blessing. I'm also really greatful to all my friends who helped me move in one way or another. Thanks, everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

congrats on your new place! korea is curious about your address; she has something to send.

Mon Aug 20, 06:47:00 AM PDT  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

so does orange.

Tue Aug 21, 11:12:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

Tue Nov 11, 07:52:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home