Monday, November 28, 2005

White Board through the ages

RRAAAARRRRRRGGHhhh.
When Ed and I moved over to this apartment from the Sycamore house, we brought the white board with us. The board has served as an open forum for art, commentary and grocery lists for quite a while now. I'm not even sure where it came from. Anyway, we've always enjoyed seeing how the white board has evolved as people have added notes and sketches to it, and we decided to chronicle its life here in our apartment.
Behold! The work of many hands, and many markers.

The reflection of the light from our fan obscured Kyle's name on the board, so I wrote it in with MSPaint. Wouldn't want him to feel left out!




This board looks sparse, because it was almost completely erased by a house guest before we had a chance to document it. Sad.


Notice how we've gone from a whole rainbow of markers to only three. Ed decided we could only use Halloween colors in October, and hid the rest of the markers. It's almost December now and he still hasn't remembered where he put them!

Anyway, hooray for art and friends. Thanks to everyone who's contributed to our ongoing, unoffical art project here. Please leave your mark the next time you drop by!

6 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

I love that my "I'm off to take over the world" has been transformed into "I'm off to take over the rainbow." Plus, someone even tried to copy my writing style. Kudos!

Mon Nov 28, 08:11:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Nov 28, 11:06:00 PM PST  
Blogger Ed said...

i do believe that was keika...of course. ah old times. and just for everyones knowledge, the whiteboard was given to me by my old roommate, Ua, he of whom we love oh so much. i even got a corkboard from him too. the end.

Mon Nov 28, 11:07:00 PM PST  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

i saw Ua (and his wife Erin) the other day at church and that was cool.

Also, sometimes i wish we still had that whiteboard at this house and think, "you bastards."

Mon Nov 28, 11:44:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, yes ed, it was I. I changed quite a few other things on there too. I miss being right down the hall from you three.....it's no fun not even having to have a bulletin board!

Fri Dec 02, 12:34:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha here's a photo of my old board when i lived with emma & meg:

http://myspace-244.vo.llnwd.net/00038/44/29/38479244_l.jpg

quite the difference, eh?

Fri Dec 02, 12:52:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home