Saturday, November 05, 2005

Tonight's Confessions

~ I stomp when I walk, even (especially) when I am not trying.
~ I am afraid to do many things because I might do them wrong.
~ I forget that I already have a glass of water sitting somewhere on my desk, and get a new one. Multiple times a day.
~ It really bothers me when people get lyrics to a song wrong, even though I know it shouldn't.
~ Sometimes I know what the right thing to do is, but I still don't do it.
~ I am not really offended by swear words, and sometimes think they are very funny.
~ I often don't laugh at things I think are very funny if I don't think the person I am with will laugh as well.
~ I sleep too much and get very angry at myself for it.
~ It is not easy to be very close friends with me.
~ This list could just go on and on and on, but . . .
~ I already feel quite self indulgent.

4 Comments:

Blogger -Aaron- said...

Amen.

Sat Nov 05, 01:53:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But there is one word that offends you!!! I know what it isssss hahahahaha uahahhahahaha

Sun Nov 06, 08:43:00 AM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

That's not a swear word though!
it's just . . . eeeaaauuuuggghh

wait, are we talking about the same word?

Sun Nov 06, 09:45:00 AM PST  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

"clitorides"

hahahaha!!!

Mon Nov 07, 09:55:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home