Saturday, September 24, 2005

so I'm about to fall asleep?

I'm sorry for the lack of updates over the past week. I've been working rather non-stop at my pipe-undenting job, and most of my freetime was taken up by prepping for the concert on Thursday night. Did I do something last night? I don't really remember. Hmmm. Maybe I talked with Erin on the phone? I really don't know?
My internet connection right now is a little unstable, so I'm not sure how long it will hold.
I'm also really sleepy.
I think I will update for real tomorrow.
This is just a teaser-trailer of an update.
COMING TOMORROW
FROM ACCUSED WRITER AARON HUMPHREY
THE MOST SHOCKING WHATEVER
OF THE CENTURY . . .

SOMETHING ABOUT COMIC BOOKS OR MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE !
BE THERE . . .

buh nuh nuh!

1 Comments:

Blogger -Aaron- said...

What's freetime? Who has that?

Tue Sep 27, 12:35:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home