Sunday, November 06, 2005

I am writing a lot of stuff.

So I am trying to write a lot of stuff. Oh, I did sort of just say that. Stupid title. Anyway, writing can be hard! But it seems like it should be easy. I will let you know more about stuff I write as I write it, but for now I just signed up for National Novel Writing Month, which I've wanted to do for years.
Now that I'm not in college and writing a screenplay, I have time to do it. I'm getting started a little late, but hopefully I can still make the deadline of writing a 50,000 word novel by the end of the month. I don't quite have 1k words done yet, but at one point I thought it was 500,000 words, so I'm feeling a little relieved right now!
You can monitor my progress here:


And if you want to join me in writing a novel, there's totally still time! hoorah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you for taking on the novel - I always think of you when I read about it. Keep writing!

Mon Nov 07, 09:48:00 PM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hoorah! Your previous encouragement is one reason that I decided to undertake this project!

Wed Nov 09, 10:36:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home