Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Because everyone else seems to be doing it;

and because I watched a bunch of old Smashing Pumpking videos tonight, here are some song lyrics:

"And you know you're never sure, but you're sure you could be {made} right If you held yourself up to the light."

Also, my job at Chapman is kind of stringing me along, and many things don't feel real. I'm honestly not sure how to build up a worthwhile life. I'm trying, but it's a halting, stumbling process, filled with more introspection than action --
and I'm stuck at a loss for words at the moment.
I still love you all.
{wow, even at a loss for words I messed up the "just post song lyrics" post. boo! or hooray?}

6 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

Love is good and love is kind
Love is drunk and love is blind
Love is good and love is mine
Love is drunk all the time

Wed Nov 16, 01:06:00 AM PST  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

well Aro, unlike GRANT i have something meaningful and insightful to tell you which is...

Thu Nov 17, 12:22:00 AM PST  
Blogger Grant said...

HEY...mine was SO meaningful and insightful! Plus it was in the form of yet more SP lyrics.

Thu Nov 17, 01:11:00 PM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

Secret Destroyers
Hold you up to the flames
...
And what do I want?
I want change!


AC must post more SP lyrics as an apology.

Thu Nov 17, 06:09:00 PM PST  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

morphine city slippin' dues...

...down to see?

Sun Nov 27, 07:40:00 PM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

we don't even care.

Tue Nov 29, 08:24:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home