Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Doppleganger watch

Christina showed me this video of some kids covering a Dave Matthews Band song... which features me on saxaphone. Check it out:



Obviously, that is not the real me, but he even has red shoes like I used to wear! Side-burns are a *little* long, but whoever he is, this kids is doing a pretty good job of replicating me. And I am freaked out!
Not that there's a clone of me. I can handle that. I am freaked out that there is a clone of me who probably sits around grooving to Dave Matthews all day long, and that, my friends, is truly frightening!

4 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Aww...that poor kid with the violin is trying SO HARD to look cool.

Yea...lil bit creepy with the look alike...would have been creepier had it been the Ereakfast Bpiphanies and their manager Erron and they all looked like the Breakfat Epiphanies.

Tue Oct 31, 01:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

Man, he's rockin BARI sax at that!

PS: wear shorts more often. Maybe you should get some of those zippy kind. Or borrow them from your twin. Twins, after all, share everything anyway.

Fri Nov 03, 11:13:00 PM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

Ha ha, it's true!
I used to wear shorts all the time freshman year actually. Shorts, hawaiian shirts and an insane number of Star Wars tee-shirts. It was a very akward, transitional period for Aro there.
I typically do not like wearing shorts because I have freakish legs.

Sat Nov 04, 02:50:00 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

p.s. this is my old high school.....:)

Sun Nov 05, 09:44:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home