Tuesday, October 24, 2006

One good deed, one bad deed

Good: I donated blood today at Chapman, which I was excited about because the last few times I have tried to donate here I've ended up getting sick the day before the blood drive. It pretty much went without a hitch, except aftewards I felt a bit loopy and now I am just about ready to go to bed, even though it's not yet eight. I'm just tired, ok?!

Bad: As I was brushing my teeth, a spider jumped onto the wall behind me. I saw it in the mirror, kind of like in a horror movie or something. It was kind of neat looking spider, with long spindly legs and big ol' hairy pincher/mouth(mandible?) things, but I grabbed uit with piece of tissue and squished it with my fingers. It made a popping sound. I'm sorry. I should have just put it outside. :(

4 Comments:

Blogger -Aaron- said...

eww. Don't tell Kirsten, she'll be mad/sad/grossed out!

Tue Oct 24, 11:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Aaron said...

I SAID I was sorry! :(

Wed Oct 25, 08:31:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Megan said...

EWWW! A popping sound? Those are the worst! I would have made Grant come kill it. Next time call Grant. He is good at those things. :)

Mon Oct 30, 12:21:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron, i really enjoy your story telling, it's more like narration.
I hate spiders.

Sun Nov 05, 10:02:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home