Monday, June 05, 2006

compy!!

Well, I am typing this from outside.
I got a new computer in the mail today. Not magically, I had to order it. But still, I've never gotten a computer in the mail before. It is a macbook pro, and since it can connect to the Internet wirelessly, so I'm sitting in the shade of a tree on the patio at Chapman and feeling very hip. It's a good thing that it can connect wirelessly because we still can't get the stupid internet to work at our house at the moment. oh well. It was a hot weekend, but it really is a nice day at the moment, and I'm glad that I can be outside. This is a nice keyboard! I need to get my nails trimmed, though. And I need to get my hair cut.
Here is a picture of my nails, my hair and the outside, via the built in webcam. technology is crazy!

Speaking of technology, the power went off at the sushi bar where I work today! Fortunatly there were only a few customers and we had some candles and flashlights, but there are no windows in the whole resturant, so it was pretty dark. The whole block lost power, including the stoplights. The power didn't come back on, so eventually we all went home. It was strange! But a good adventure I suppose.

hey, there's a butterfly!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to say this Aro but, you are looking more like your Dad everyday!

L Unc Mark

Mon Jun 05, 05:55:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Aaron said...

aww that's not such a bad thing!

Mon Jun 05, 06:01:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats on the new compy Aro! That web cam looks fun. I don't think I'd be able to handle it though. I was at Chapman today as well! I think I'll have to start calling you whenever I am there since you are so conveniently placed for the moment. Have a nice evening!!

Mon Jun 05, 06:33:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Grant said...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAC!

Mon Jun 05, 07:44:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Carme PadrĂ³ said...

Hey, you look quite a lot like Sideshow Bob! (ok...what size are your feet.....?)

Tue Jun 06, 12:38:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! fabulous picture! congrats on getting a happy new compy :)

Tue Jun 06, 02:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(seems great Aro)

Also:
Have you downloaded the newest version of Skype yet? If so, we could call you from Barcelona and have a free conversation complete with webcam! Anyway, things are going well w/ Kyle and i. Later man!

Sun Jun 11, 05:31:00 AM PDT  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

you look like ed in this picture.

Mon Jul 10, 02:31:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home