Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Charming portraits of everyone

I haven't done a goofy picture post in a while. I don't know what's wrong with me! I have taken hundreds of pictures in the last few months, and many of them are quite goofy. The rest of them are of my feet.
Anyway, a few weeks ago, Grunk and Keika and I went bowling while Ed, Kyle and others went to see Eagle and Talon in concert (which you can read about on either grunk or keika's blog, or both), afterwards we went to Fridays for food and drink, and left a message for our waitress to call us! Except we put Ed's name and number down instead of our own. We thought it was quite funny. What would happen if she actually called??! Of course she wouldn't, but if she did, OH MAN!
Well, she did. Ed was confused, the girl was confused, and we were all greatly amused. Except Ed. And maybe the girl. We felt bad about the girl, actually, so we determined to go back to Fridays and apologize to the waitress and possibly all feel very awkward. You can read more about this incident at Grant's blog.
Anyway, while there we were joined by Kyle and we took some funny pictures of us all looking like silly drunks, which we are not. Honest!

Grant looks like an excited little kid in this picture, which is possibly because the glass is larger than his entire head.

Oh yes, I am SO hard core sipping my white peach sangria out of a girl glass with a straw! Bring it on, all ye who want a bar fight! Don't you see the light emanating from the sides of my head? That's AWESOME light!!! (as in, it means I'm awesome)

When Kyle called to see if he could hang out with us, I said "oh hey Kyle! We were just talking about how we have such cool gay friends?" "Really?" Kyle said, "What gay friends were you talking about?" "Well, just you and Grant," I said.

Keika does not want you to know that she's only drinking Coke.
...
Thanks to our waitress for calling Ed and giving us yet another amazing adventure!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

we totally have to go back and sit in her section again. we'll become her Friday's groupies.

Wed Mar 15, 12:42:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the gay friends comment...totally false but, oh so true...hee hee.
Ky still makes me wonder sometimes.
Hi Aro!

Wed Mar 15, 02:27:00 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

it was rum and coke! shut up!!!



when i'm not dying, lets go back again! yay fridays!

Thu Mar 16, 07:36:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

aro, i also like how you look like you just won a fight or something with that fist. RAH!

Sat Mar 18, 07:21:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home