Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wow, this week has gone by quickly!
I have a few updates I'm working on and new things and such, but for now I must go to sleepy. I mean sleep.
For now, though, check out the new Sunday strip at True Tales of Bravery and Honor! It's another extra-long episode, which is one of the benefits of publishing on the web -- we can do whatever the heck we want! Last week's Valentines strips were a lot of fun and seemed to go over pretty well with a lot of people, too.
I'm working on new scripts this week, which is fun and frustrating. It should be easier to come up with silly jokes about penguins, but so far it hasn't been!
Anyway, please continue to read the comic, blah blah blah, this is not clever, I'm going to bed, blah blah blah.
xxxooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home