Monday, February 13, 2006

Be a Star

guuhhh
so I spent nearly all day today talking to people
except for the hour or so I spent asleep on the floor in the late afternoon. it was dark when I woke up. that was weird.
Now I'm all . . . headachey. and my eyes hurt a little. i want to yell at things because I think that it's funny to do so.
RAAAAHHH!!!
um. I am sorry there hasn't been much up here this week. Stuff is coming, if I ever get it done. Also, today was a huge day for True Tales of Bravery and Honor. We're like half-way through the first storyline, plus there were almost a million (Really 168 or so?) hits, which is over double what we usually get. So were you guys all reading it or something? I don't get it. Anyway, please keep reading, tell your friends, etc.

oh man my eyes hurt.
dang.
this is the worst post ever. I'm sorry. I'm going to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Grant said...

oh man, the "love is..." comic was the funniest thing ever.

Mon Feb 13, 01:57:00 PM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

there are more "love is..." comics all this week. I hope you like them!

Mon Feb 13, 09:46:00 PM PST  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

i haven't been keeping up, but is that a penguin cavorting with a ninja? It must be "So Awe-some!!" So much so that it merits pink spray paint graffiti. i'll have to catch up sometime...

Tue Feb 21, 11:51:00 PM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

Catch up NOW, you slacker!!

everyone has time for comix!
:)

Wed Feb 22, 09:01:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home