Sunday, September 10, 2006

I think I am turning into a girl...

... because I have felt bummed out for whatever reason tonight, and the only thing that seemed to make me feel better was eatting some pie. Now that I have finished the pie, I am all sad again for no reason.
Crap. I guess now it's time to break out the pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, lame romance movie and floral-printed box of extra-soft tissues.
I will curl up on the couch in a bathrobe and curlers in my hair and proclaim, "EVERYONE LEAVE ME ALONE, I JUST 'NEED SOME TIME!' *SNIFF*"
(but not really)
(I have never known a girl to actually do something like that, so where did I get that idea from? Does it actually happen?)

Anyway, GRR. Everything is stupid. Or maybe, it's only me. rrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls do this but usually there is a best girl-friend that is helping the process along. We work in packs not as individuals!

Tue Sep 12, 11:03:00 PM PDT  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

Are you kidding?! i do this all the time!

Fri Sep 15, 11:26:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home