Thursday, December 29, 2005

I finally saw that CHRONICles of Narnia video from SNL the other day, and although I'm not entirely sure WHY it's funny, it rather cracked me up. It's the feel good comedy of the season!
A short search did not yield a site hosting it (apparently you can download it from itunes for money or something, but forget that crap!), but I did find a collection of SNL Celebrity Jeopardy! videos, which I'm linking to mostly for Ed, who will now not get any work done the rest of the day.
Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is pretty much the most awesome SNL sketch there's been in a long time. boingBoing blogged on it the other day, and even made made "red vines+mr pibb=mad delicious" t-shirts. I must admit I find myself singing this jaunty tune at work quite a bit. There's just something about white guys rapping. Plus, it's good to be passionate in life- they are a good example of that.
http://www.boingboing.net/2005/12/19/snl_short_chronic_of.html

*Lena*

Thu Dec 29, 08:35:00 PM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

thanks for the link, Lena! I was able to show my mom and sibs the video, which they appreciated. Now I'm going to have that song in my head all weekend!

Fri Dec 30, 10:40:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I love that video!

Fri Dec 30, 12:15:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home