Thursday, July 20, 2006

Comic Con Journal Day 1

I'm at a nice little coffee shop with tasty smoothies and free wi-fi at the moment. My hostel is sweet -- I'm sharing a room with seven other guys, but the facilities are pretty big and have almost everything you could ask for (excpet their wi-fi, which I guess is broken).
Traveling on my own so far has been really nice. First of all, the train ride down here was amazing, worth taking just for its own sake. I've also met a lot of people and enjoyed being able to set my own pace. In a few hours I'm my scheduled pitch meeting with ait/planetlar and I have no idea how it will go. I'm hoping that I will learn a lot at least!
Last night I had a dream that I met a witty and sarcastic red-head who fell in love with me almost instantly. When I woke up, it was hard to concentrate on wanting to get a publishing deal. I want to go out and find that girl instead.
I guess Bravery and Honor is lucky that I haven't met her in real life.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, it's your uncle Gordon just checking to say howdy. It sounds like you are at a comic convention to sell your comic, is that correct? Keep me posted.

Gordon

Thu Jul 20, 11:21:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Aaron! Sounds like you are having fun. See ya Monday - Hurrah!

Thu Jul 20, 11:33:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Grant said...

The witty and sarcastic red-head makes me think of the girl from Scott Pilgrim.

Thu Jul 20, 01:47:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday Arrow, someday...
I know the feeling.

Fri Jul 21, 12:40:00 AM PDT  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

So, how is she?












i'm sure you've found her, of course.

Sat Jul 22, 01:19:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Aaron said...

is that supposed to be sarcastic? I can't tell!
anyway, no, no girls have been found. well, there have been girls, but not the right one yet. i'm not really in a hurry, but what's a blog for if I can't whine once in a while??

Sun Jul 23, 10:17:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it how hot does a sauna go up to Ambien trial supply Cd bbw sex in the sauna Pant hose schwimmbaander und saunas sites barrel sauna infrared saunas in clearwater fl Tea4two outlook express stationery Bill pay online with credit card precios plotter Uk supplier of tenuate dospan http://www.fordmustangcoupe.info/b-2bodykit.html Nike shox running 16 molas http://www.spyware-remover-3.info Cheat codes fopr ford racing 3 http://www.answering-appointment-scheduling-service-appointmentquest.info/answering-service-las-vegas.html saunas trouvez concerne http://www.scrabbledownloadfree.info/Toolandhardwaresauna.html

Wed Feb 28, 06:25:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home