Monday, January 16, 2006

Why I couldn't write a better blog tonight.

So I was riding my skateboard to work today and the left front wheel was creaking and squeaking and wouldn't spin quite right. But I kept pushing off of the sidewalk and making it do it's job, because no slouchy wheel shall hinder me on a mission, no sir, no way . . .
When I got to my job and hoisted my skateboard against the wall where it would rest while I would type, I noticed that the truck was hot to the touch. Like really hot, like it had been sitting in the sun or on a stove.
There's something in there about friction . . .
and now I have to go get WD40 to make sure that the wheels turn properly tomorrow and my skateboard doesn't burst into flames.

And that's why I couldn't write a better blog tonight. Thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

but that would be so cool!!!


so rollerskating friday, right? yes yes yes!?

Tue Jan 17, 07:25:00 AM PST  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

"You know, people spontaneously combust all the time."

Tue Jan 17, 08:23:00 AM PST  
Blogger Aaron said...

yes to both of you!

(ps, skateboard did not explode!)

Tue Jan 17, 05:13:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home