Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pastures of plenty

-I finally have a sufficient amount of music on my computer that when itunes plays on shuffle mode I hear more than just a mix of sea shanties and live sleater-kinney tracks.
-Now that I've rearranged my room there is more space to leave things on the floor.
-I went grocery shopping a few days ago and have bee able to eat whatever I want since then. Unfortunately, what I want usually is: cookies, chips and cheez-its. I only eat healthy when I run out of junk food.
-I recently also bought tea for the express reason of being able to ask a girl over for a cup of tea. The chances of such an event ever coming to pass are slim, but at least I am prepared.
-Daylight savings time is weird. Tonight I took a nap at 6 p.m. and cooked dinner at 10:30 p.m. This is not helping things.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was so nice to run into you on campus today! Hope class went well. ;-)
Also....is that Woody Guthrie you're referencing?

Tue Mar 13, 09:11:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Aaron said...

why yes ma'am, it could be no othern!

Tue Mar 13, 09:14:00 PM PDT  
Blogger -Aaron- said...

If you do invite a girl over, maybe you might consider inviting her in through the front door.

Or you could go with the "what you see is what you get" approach. (That's what i did...)

Wed Mar 14, 08:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Aaron said...

The front door did cross my mind! Sometimes, I even carry a key to that door around just in case I need to go through it!

Wed Mar 14, 09:28:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Megan said...

The back way is so much prettier though. I think you should serve tea on the back patio area. That way it's a refreshing natural feeling. :) If you find yourself speechless, you can always comment on the weather with easy reference.

I hope you drink some tea soon Aro. <3

Mon Mar 19, 02:15:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home